Best Healthy Restaurants in Lansing, Michigan
Many of us are eating healthy and trying to drop a few pounds as we begin 2021. Now that I am eating healthier, I do cook a little more often. But to be honest, when I am on my way home from work, I do like to pick up carryout. So drive thru fast food chains are out for me for the next couple months.
Now when you think carryout, most of us think pizza, Chinese, or maybe subs. Well guess what? If you dig deeper there are many healthy restaurant choices we can go visit.
Here are the top 10 restaurants to consider in the Lansing area from yelp.com:
- Veg-In (An awesome healthy food truck in Lansing)
- Leaf Salad Bar (On Grand River)
- For Crepe Sake (On Mac Ave)
- Campbells Market Basket (on Grand River)
- Zoup (One of my favorites on S. Washington Square)
- Alicia's Authentic Mexican Deli (On Grand River)
- Buddy's Pizza
- Tabooli Mediterranean (West Grand River Ave)
- McAlister's Deli (On Preyde Blvd)
- Grand Traverse Pie Company ( On S. Washington SQ)
Now keep in mind these are all great restaurants for carryout, but not everything on the menu is healthy. But they all have many healthy choices on the menu. So choose wisely.
Hopefully Michigan will open for dine in very soon, possibly the middle of January. We will have to wait and see. I love going out for lunch and dinner and took it for granted before the pandemic. When they reopen I will not.
What is your favorite healthy restaurant to go to?