Do you hate when people ask you what you like to do for fun? Cause, same.

Here’s a little bit about my life before we jump into the fun stuff. My name’s Erica Gray and I was born and raised right here in the Mitten in a little town called Saint Clair Shores. I went to Specs Howard School of Media Arts where I became certified in broadcasting in 2015. While I was in school for radio, I worked in the veterinary field on and off for seven years. So yup, animals are my life. If you have an animal and I come over, chances are I’m there to hang out with them and not you haha. I have two awesome parents, two older brothers, two nephews and two cats. Everything comes in twos.

I started my radio career in Port Huron, Michigan in 2015. I thought I’d change it up a bit and get out of the cold and ended up in Gainesville, Florida at the beginning of 2019. Have you ever been to Florida in the middle of summer? It’s hotter than hot, let me tell ya. The Midwest is where it’s at, so I moved to Fort Wayne, Indiana at the end of 2019. Fast forward a little and I’m back in the Mitten. Who woulda thought? Not me.

Now here comes the awkward dating question we all hate, what do I like to do for fun? The reason I don’t like this question is because I’m a couch potato 75% of the time and enjoy binge watching shows and napping. Whoa, dream big. The other 25% of the time I swear I’m adventurous, but I have to nap a lot in order to get off the couch. So, the other 25% of the time I’m out in nature. I’m always looking for a good hike or somewhere fun to hammock.

One of the most interesting things about me is my love for Bloody Marys. You’re either reading this and thinking “Yeah, that’s my girl!” or “You’re disgusting. Who drinks ice cold ketchup?” To which I respond, to each their own. More for me! And yes, I do keep V8 in my fridge because I do drink tomato juice without the vodka.

Working in radio you probably could’ve guessed that I’m a bit of a music junkie. Yes, I do collect vinyl. I know, “typical millennial.” No shame in my game. If you collect them, you know what I mean when I say there’s nothing like listening to your favorite bands on vinyl. I started collecting vinyl by stealing all of my parents' collection. I didn’t actually steal them, they were handed down to me, but whatever. My parents have great taste in music, and if they weren’t willing to give them up, I’d make them arm wrestle me for them. Best two out of three.

So yup, that’s me in a nutshell.

Enter your number to get our free mobile app

UP NEXT: Michigan Signs of the Zodiac

More From 100.7 WITL