Check Out The Best Diets to Try in 2021
The number one New Years resolution for us every year is to lose weight and exercise more. Sure a great way to start the New Year. The trouble is will you stick to it? I started mine early about a week before Christmas. Basically I have given up sweets which is so hard for me. I am eating more vegetables, chicken, lean meat and keeping the carbs low.
It seems I am a yo yo dieter, up and down 25 pounds every other year. Not the best for ya. I do have to have a few cheat days a month. The best way of course from what I hear is to just change your eating habits.
If it's your goal to lose weight this year, here are the top 5 best diets from advisory.com
- The Mediterranean Diet, which ranked No. 1 for the 4th year in a row.
- The Dietary Approaches to Stop Hypertension (DASH) Diet, which tied for No. 2 this year.
- The Flexitarian Diet, which also tied at No. 2. The diet is designed to promote weight loss, overall health, and longevity by having people eat mostly
- The WW (Weight Watchers) Diet, which ranks at No. 4 on the overall list.
- The Mayo Clinic Diet, which tied with three other diets at No. 5.
I have a few friends that are really into healthy eating, and if you diet they say 80 percent of it is eating the right foods. The other 20 percent is exercise.
Do you have any diet plans in the New Year? What diet has worked for you in the past?