Recall Issued For Potentially Exploding Bottles
SodaStream is recalling 51,000 bottles because of a risk that they may explode. According to the Consumer Product Safety Commission, here's the information that you need to know:
- Bottles being recalled are the SodaStream one liter, blue tinted, plastic carbonating bottles.
- “SodaStream” and “Dishwasher safe” are printed on the recalled bottles.
- Only bottles with an expiration date of “4/2020” printed on the warning label are included in the recall.
- The bottles were sold from February 2016 through January 2017
- Retailers that sold the bottles include Bed, Bath & Beyond, Target, Walmart and more.
- The recalled bottles have a blue cap and blue bottom base.
**CHECK OUT THE NEW WITL APP AVAILABLE AT THE ITUNES STORE AND GOOGLE PLAY!**
- Listen to Banana Don & Stephanie McCoy weekday mornings from 5:30a-10a on 100.7 WITL.
- Follow Stephanie on Facebook at facebook.com/bananastephanie and facebook.com/WITLFM on Twitter @WITLMcCoy.
- Email Stephanie at firstname.lastname@example.org