Salami Shipped To Michigan Is Being Recalled
According to the USDA, salami that was shipped to Michigan is being recalled. Piller’s Fine Foods, a Waterloo, Canada establishment, is recalling approximately 1,076 pounds of ready-to-eat salami and speck products because of salmonella concerns. The ready-to-eat speck prosciutto and salami items were produced on Sept. 22 and Oct. 12, 2017.
The recall includes:
- Vacuum-sealed random weight plastic packages containing “Black Kassel Piller’s Dry Aged D’Amour Salami” with Best Before date of May 12, 2018
- Vacuum-sealed random weight plastic packages containing “Black Kassel Piller’s Dry Aged Speck Smoked Prosciutto” with Best Before date of May 12, 2018.
**CHECK OUT THE NEW WITL APP AVAILABLE AT THE ITUNES STORE AND GOOGLE PLAY!**
- Listen to Banana Don & Stephanie McCoy weekday mornings from 5:30a-10a on 100.7 WITL.
- Follow Stephanie on Facebook at facebook.com/bananastephanie and facebook.com/WITLFM on Twitter @WITLMcCoy.
- Email Stephanie at firstname.lastname@example.org