Mid-Michigan Restaurant Reopens After Norovirus Outbreak
According to WILX, the Log Jam restaurant in Grand Ledge has reopened after a recent norovirus outbreak. More than 40 people reported getting sick after eating at the restaurant earlier this month. The Lansing State Journal reports that diners got sick after eating at the Log Jam on November 19th. Anyone who dined at the Log Jam on or around November 19th and has/is experiencing any symptoms of norovirus should contact the health department.
**CHECK OUT THE NEW WITL APP AVAILABLE AT THE ITUNES STORE AND GOOGLE PLAY!**