Need Help Planning Your Wedding? Win Tickets and More to the Lansing Bridal Show
Believe it or not, the "will you marry me" is probably the easiest question that will be asked when it comes to a wedding.
After the one YES, there'll be a million questions you can think of and about a million more you hadn't even considered.
- Dresses and tuxedos
- Destination wedding
- Hotels for out of town guests
- Dinner options
- Cash bar
That's just off the top of my head. Oh, one more.
A wedding planner or not? What do they really do and how much do they cost? Are they worth the headache or will they help you avoid them?
You've got questions, we've got answers.
Join us for this year’s Bridal Show on January 9, 2022. We can’t wait to be a part of your special day. With a great array of Vendor’s attending this year’s show we know you’ll find everything you need for your big day all in one place enjoying food and drinks.
This year’s Bridal show will be in January 9, 2022 at Eagle Eye Banquet Center.
This year’s show will feature an exclusive VIP Brunch from 10 AM – 11 AM, Fashion Show / Bridal Seminar about the year’s hottest trends, and major door prize giveaways! (Lansing Bridal Show)
Visit all the vendors, get tons of ideas, fill your goodie bags, and sample all the wedding cakes you can handle. Food, drinks, and fun as you plan your very special day.
Keep listening to win your free tickets.
The Wittle Wedding of Your Dreams
We've also got a chance for you to win a FREE venue rental from Northfork Estate. All you have to do to enter is sign up below.
- Listeners can register on the free station app from Dec. 27th - Jan 9th @ 11:59 pm
- Listeners have the opportunity to earn one bonus entry by signing up during WITL's live broadcast at the Lansing Bridal Show on Sunday, January 9th from 12 - 2 pm.
- No purchase is necessary to enter for bonus registration.
- Entries from the station app and the live broadcast will go into one pool, where one winner will be randomly selected.
- The listener selected as the winner must accept responsibility for any and all taxes associated with the prize. A representative of the Lansing Bridal Show will issue an applicable 1099 tax form for the value of the prize.
- The value of the prize is determined by the winner and what date they choose to fulfill the prize. (Winner must choose from available dates, provided by Northfork Estate. Prizes range in value from $6,700 to $9,200. pricing depends on the day of the week and month winner chooses)
- Prize good for any open 2022 date for 1-day venue rental at Northfork Estate (non-transferable and must not be a currently booked client).
- The winner does not have to use the prize by 2/9/2022 but should book their event day by then to ensure it is available.
- This prize is for the rental of the venue only, this does not include the use of a bartender, nor applicable insurances necessary for serving alcohol.