Lansing Area Drop Off Locations For Drug Take-Back Day
Once again this year, the Michigan State Police will be partnering with the Drug Enforcement Agency for the National Prescription Drug Take-Back Day. It's one of two annual events they hold each year in partnership with the DEA and other law enforcement agencies. All 30 Michigan State Police posts throughout the state will be participating in the ‘Take-Back’ effort. The event will be held from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Saturday, April 27th.
According to the DEA, there are several locations in the mid-Michigan area where you can drop off your expired or unused prescription medications. Some of those locations include:
- The Michigan State Police Lansing Post at 7119 North Canal Road
- Eaton County Sheriff's Office Delta Township at 7736 Administration Road in Lansing
- The Grand Ledge Police Department at 310 Greenwood
- The Perry Police Deparment at 203 West Polly Street
- The Owosso Police Department at 202 South Water Street
Click here to find the location nearest you. All collected pills will be destroyed, with no questions asked.Please note that liquids, inhalers, patches and syringes cannot be accepted.