Here’s How You Can Apply To Be Jim Harbaugh’s Assistant
If you're a fan of khakis and University of Michigan football, this may be the job for you.
According to MLive, U of M Head Football Coach, Jim Harbaugh, is in need of an assistant. No, the job listing that the University of Michigan posted doesn't ask that you be a fan of khaki, but there are a lot of duties that will be required of you if you get the position...
- Coordinate and arrange Harbaugh's daily calendar
- Organize his travel arrangements
- Connecting with Harbaugh's personal and professional contacts
- Help coordinate football related events
- Handle Harbaugh's day-to-day schedule
That's just a very short listing of what would be expected of you if you were to land the gig. Also, knowledge of football is a must. If you think you are the perfect person to fill the position, click here to apply.