Here’s How To Get Your Tickets For Garth
It's going to be big, and that's an understatement. Garth Brooks will be appearing rain or shine in the round at Notre Dame Stadium on Saturday, October 20 at 7:00 pm. It's going to be here before you know it and if you want to see the 6 time CMA Entertainer of the Year award winner at the very first concert in the history of Notre Dame Stadium, here's the info you need to get your tickets.
Tickets will be on sale Friday, September 14th at 10:00 am sharp.
There is an 8 ticket limit per person.
You can purchase your tickets in these ways only:
2) Ticketmaster Express 1-866-448-7849 or 1-800-745-3000
3) Go to the Ticketmaster app on your mobile device
All seats are reserved and sold best available. There will be no advance box office sales.
Ticket prices are $79.95 plus $4.00 FF plus $15.00 service charge = $98.95.
Also note that you can go NOW to Ticketmaster.com/GarthBrooks and click “On Sale Tips” to create an account or refresh your existing Ticketmaster account for a quicker purchasing experience.
You can also click here for insider tips to buy tickets and here's information about Ticketmaster Active Queue:
The Active Queue is a 'virtual line' to help protect fans from ticket bots and provide a better and more reliable ticket purchase experience. The Active Queue is constantly moving fans through the line and onto the purchase page. Fans will receive regular updates of their position in the line as the sale progresses.
How the Active Queue works:
- Fans visit www.ticketmaster.com and select the Notre Dame event - https://www1.ticketmaster.com/garth-brooks/event/05005517DC00932A
- The Waiting Room will open 60 minutes prior to the event going on sale
- Once the event goes on sale, all fans in the waiting room will be randomly assigned a spot in the Active Queue. This ensures access to tickets is as fair as possible.
- Tickets will still be available first-come, first-served basis. Fans will be able to select the best available seats from a list or use the Interactive Seat Map.
- For those who join the Active Queue after the on sale begins, they will join at the back of the line.
- Login to your Ticketmaster account when you arrive in the queue, this will speed up your purchase later
- Double-check you have a valid form of payment in your account with updated billing information
- If you're planning to shop on your mobile device, please stay on the page to ensure your queue stays active.
Thanks to Varnell Enterprises, Inc. for providing this concert and ticket information.
- CHECK OUT THE NEW WITL APP AVAILABLE AT THE ITUNES STORE AND GOOGLE PLAY!**
- Listen to Chris Tyler every weekday afternoon from 3pm - 7pm on 100.7 WITL.
- Follow Chris on twitter @ChrisTylersays.
- Email Chris at email@example.com.