Former Michigan Coach Puts House Up For Sale
According to Mlive.com, former Michigan coach Brady Hoke has put his multi-million dollar house up for sale. The 11,000-square-foot home, located in Pittsfield Township, is now on the market for the low price of $2,995,000.
If you've got a couple of spare millions to spend, here are some more details if you're interested in buying the home:
- It has 5 bedrooms and 2 1/2 bathrooms.
- It was built in 2013.
- It sits on 34 acres of property. (That's a lot of lawn mowing.)
- It has an outdoor patio that features a built-in grill and a waterfall.
- The basement features a full bar. (Now you're talkin'...)
- There are 16 rooms, including an exercise room and a recreation room.
- It is located in the Saline school district.
- And an important note for Michigan fans, the house is only about 5 miles from Michigan Stadium.