Eaton County Offers Free Hunter Safety Classes
The Eaton County Sheriff's Office has announced the dates this year for their Free Hunter Safety Classes. The classes will be held in the Deputy Donald E. Rice Training Room at the Eaton County Sheriff’s Office located at 1025 Independence Boulevard in Charlotte. The classes will be held from 6:00 pm to 9:30 pm. Class size is limited to 50 students each session and there are no age restrictions for the hunter safety classes. Here are the dates that the classes will be held:
- July 10, 11, and 13, 2017
- September 5, 6, and 7, 2017
- September 18, 19, and 21, 2017
- October 2, 3, and 5, 2017
- October 16, 17, and 19, 2017
- October 30, November 1, and 2, 2017
To get signed up or if you have any questions, please contact Patrick Barnes at (517) 543-5257. Or click here for more info.
**CHECK OUT THE NEW WITL APP AVAILABLE AT THE ITUNES STORE AND GOOGLE PLAY!**
- Listen to Banana Don & Stephanie McCoy weekday mornings from 5:30a-10a on 100.7 WITL.
- Follow Stephanie on Facebook at facebook.com/bananastephanie and facebook.com/WITLFM on Twitter @WITLMcCoy.
- Email Stephanie at email@example.com