It's never good when a fireworks store catches on fire....thankfully, no one was injured in the fire in Wyoming, Michigan--just outside of Grand Rapids.

According to WWMT, the fire started early this morning at the GS Fireworks store on 44th Street. As the building burned, fireworks shot into the air and the sound of exploding fireworks was heard throughout the area. Officials say a nearby apartment was evacuated as a precaution. There was no immediate word on the cause of the fire.

Click here to see a photo of what remains of the building.