WITL Is Available on Amazon Alexa-Enabled Devices
100.7 WITL is now available on Amazon devices with Alexa. We'll keep up updated on mid-Michigan news, weather and traffic on any Alexa device like the Echo, Echo Dot or Echo Show
Setting up WITL on your device is easy.
- Download the Alexa app (find Apple version here or the Android version here).
- Select "Skills" from the main menu of the app.
- Search for 100.7 WITL. Tap on the station logo to get to the WITL skill.
- Tap "Enable" to enable the WITL skill.
- Once you've enabled the skill, just say, "Alexa, play W-I-T-L.”
Don't own an Amazon device? Want to learn more about Alexa? Find out everything you need to know from Amazon.com.
Having technical difficulties? Need assistance getting started? Click here for a step-by-step guide to setting up your Echo device and enabling new skills via the Alexa app.
Still having trouble? We're happy to help. Contact us here.