WITL Is Available on Amazon Alexa-Enabled Devices
100.7 WITL is now available on Amazon devices with Alexa. You'll find Lansing's #1 For New Country, mornings with Banana Don and Stephanie, workday fun with Kristen Matthews and the ride home with Chris Tyler, and Taste of Country Nights. We'll keep up updated on mid-Michigan news, weather and traffic on any Alexa device like the Echo, Echo Dot or Echo Show
Setting up WITL on your device is easy.
- Download the Alexa app (find Apple version here or the Android version here).
- Select "Skills" from the main menu of the app.
- Search for 100.7 WTIL. Tap on the station logo to get to the WITL skill.
- Tap "Enable" to enable the WITL skill.
- Once you've enabled the skill, just say, "Alexa, play W-I-T-L.”
Don't own an Amazon device? Want to learn more about Alexa? Find out everything you need to know from Amazon.com.
Having technical difficulties? Need assistance getting started? Click here for a step-by-step guide to setting up your Echo device and enabling new skills via the Alexa app.
Still having trouble? We're happy to help. Contact us here.