Crawl Your Way Through Lansing’s Bars on the Tour of Terror
Looking for ways to make Halloween spook-tacular? What if we told you we have an event where you can hit up Lansing bars, ride a designated bus so you don't have to walk, AND have the chance to be entered for amazing prizes?
As you've almost certainly guessed because of the detailed description we gave, that event is real, and you can join in on the fun! Downtown Lansing's annual bar crawl, the Tour of Terror, will take place from 8:30 PM on October 26 to 1:00 AM on October 27. Come out to some of the best bars in mid-Michigan and enjoy Miller Lite.
The 10 establishments that are participating this year are:
- Art’s Pub 809 E. Kalamazoo Street Lansing, MI 48912
- The Exchange 314 E Michigan Ave Lansing, MI 48933
- Green Door 2005 E Michigan Ave Lansing, MI 48912
- Duke’s 414 East Michigan Ave Lansing, MI 48933
- Nuthouse Sports Grill 420 E Michigan Ave Lansing, MI 48933
- Moriarty’s Pub 802 E Michigan Ave Lansing, MI 48912
- Stober’s Bar 812 E Michigan Ave Lansing, MI 48912
- Taps 25 414 E Michigan Ave Lansing, MI 48933
- Tavern & Tap 101 S Washington Square Lansing, MI 48933
- Tin Can Bar 410 E Michigan Ave Lansing, MI 48933
Here's what you have to do:
1. Go to any of the participating bars and pick up your Tour of Terror wristband. You'll want to do this before October 26, which is the night of the bar crawl. Your wristband gets you transportation to all Tour of Terror venues throughout the evening. Buses will run roughly every 20-25 minutes.
2. Download our station app. This is how you'll be able to check in at all the bars. Get at least 600 points, and you'll be entered into the prize drawing.
3. On October 26, open your app when you get to each bar and click on the "Tour of Terror" icon. Check in at the bar and start racking up those points.
4. Have a fa-boo-lous time with your friends!
But wait, we also mentioned that there would be prizes. Once you've gotten enough points, you'll be entered into the drawing for prizes. The top prize is $5000. Additional prizes include Visa gift cards valued from $100-$500 plus $50 gift cards to the participating venues.
You must be 21 or older to participate in this event. You can find more details and the contest rules here.
The 2019 Tour of Terror is sponsored by Miller Lite.