Downtown Lansing “Tour of Terror” Is This Friday!
If you're 21 & older and want to have some spooktacular fun this Halloween, tomorrow night is your chance!
Tomorrow night is the annual Downtown Lansing bar crawl, the Tour of Terror. The Tour takes place from 8:30pm until 1am, and it's FREE to be a part of! All you need to do is stop at any of the bars that are participating in the Tour of Terror, and pick up your free wristband and punch card... the wristband and punch card get you onto the special "Tour of Terror" bus which drives you back and forth between all the participating bars (again, for FREE!) throughout the bar crawl. The bars included in tomorrow's festivities are:
- The Green Door, 2005 E Michigan Ave, Lansing, MI48912
- The Exchange, 314 E Michigan Ave, Lansing, MI 48933
- Duke’s Saloon, 414 E Michigan Ave, #1b Lansing, MI 48933
- Moriarty’s Pub, 802 E Michigan Ave, Lansing, MI 48912
- Nuthouse Sports Grill, 420 E Michigan Ave, Lansing, MI 48933
- Stober’s Bar, 812 E Michigan Ave, Lansing, MI 48912
- Taps 25, 414 E Michigan Ave, Lansing, MI 48933
- Tavern & Tap, 101 S Washington, Lansing, MI 48933
- Tin Can Bar, 410 E Michigan Ave, Lansing, MI 48933
- Waterfront Bar & Grill, 325 City Market Drive, Lansing, MI 48912
In addition to free transportation between the participating bars, you also have a chance to win prizes! This is where that punch card comes in handy again... Make sure that you get your card punched at EACH of the participating bars. Once you've done that, you can put that card into a special drop-box (there's one at each local), and be entered to win prizes the following week, which include Visa gift cards ranging from $100-$500 as well as gift cards to some of the participating bars. Check out the rules for the evening and get more info HERE!