Avoid These Areas: Many Lansing Roads Still Closed Due To Flooding
We've seen so much rain and snow melt over the last week that Lansing Area rivers are at the highest levels they've been in years, causing numerous floods.
The Lansing State Journal reports that a great number of roads are still closed today due to flooding issues. These are some the areas you'll want to find alternate routes for:
- The 127 northbound exit to Kalamazoo/Michigan
- Pennsylvania Ave under the bridge near Potter Park Zoo
- Intersection of Ottawa and Nakoma Dr
- Hillcrest Ave between Okemos Rd and Seminole Dr
- Okemos from Central Park Dr to Haslett Rd
- Kalamazoo St at Marigold Ave
Ingham and Eaton County officials report a total of 19 closures, see the entire list HERE.
**CHECK OUT THE NEW WITL APP AVAILABLE AT THE ITUNES STORE AND GOOGLE PLAY!**