10 Family Dinner Questions For The Thanksgiving Table
If you were listening this morning, Banana Don read a report about the fact that teenagers in Japan (especially the girls) are so addicted to their cell phones that they even take them in the shower with them. If you have a teenager/young adult/child that's addicted to their cell phone and you would actually like to have a conversation with them at the Thanksgiving dinner table, here are some Family Dinner Questions courtesy of How Does She.com. These questions could actually help families learn something about other family members this Thanksgiving. (I know...shocking...)
If you could have picked your own name what would it be?
What would be the ideal allowance? Tell me how you would use it.
If you were granted three wishes from a genie what would you wish for?
- What animal would you be?
- What was your favorite toy when you were little?
- What would you do if you were invisible for a day?
- Which is your favorite cartoon character?
- Tell me the five best things about you.
Who would you rather be: an NBA ballplayer, the mayor, a famous explorer, or a movie star? Why?
- And if you're looking for a little controversy (like we haven't had enough of that lately)...this question has the potential to start a 'heated discussion'...What do you think of my driving?
Good luck and Happy Thanksgiving!
- Listen to Banana Don & Stephanie McCoy weekday mornings from 5:30a-10a on 100.7 WITL.
- Follow Stephanie on Facebook at facebook.com/bananastephanie and facebook.com/WITLFM on Twitter @WITLMcCoy.
- Email Stephanie at email@example.com