10 Christmas Movies You Should Watch This Year
As we all know, Christmas is the most wonderful time of year. One of my favorite things to do is actually going to a movie late on Christmas day. It's so fun after a Christmas dinner to go with family and friends. The only hard part is everyone agreeing on the movie to see. I love chowing down on heavily buttered popcorn mixed with raisinets. Yum. It's a party in your mouth. Movie theatre popcorn is the best, and it has to be real butter and not an artificial butter topping.
I think movies are a great way to forget all the craziness in the world right now. I love the classics from the '40s and '50s. And Christmas flicks are the best.
I've been planning ahead and thinking about what I'm going to watch this year, and I thought I would share what my favorite Christmas movies are. Check them out and see if you have a favorite with me.
10. Scrooged (Bill Murray)
9. Bad Santa (Not for the kids, but so funny when the kids are in bed)
8. The Christmas Chronicles (A fun movie from 2018 Kurt Russell)
7. Holiday Affair (Love this movie from 1949)
6. Miracle on 34th Street (Awesome with a Young Natalie Wood 1947)
5. A Christmas Carol (Many to choose from, I love the original with Alistair Sim 1951)
4. National Lampoons Christmas Vacation (Chevy Chase)
3.The Bishops Wife (A classic must see from 1947)
2. Elf (So funny with Will Ferrell 2003)
1. It's a Wonderful Life (Jimmy Stewart and Donna Reed from 1946)
Now I want to hear from you. What is your all time favorite Christmas movie?