Michigan Fireworks Displays For Memorial Day Weekend
If you're a big fan of fireworks and are looking for some places to see them this Memorial Day weekend, you're in luck because there are several places you can go to see the 'rockets red glare'...although some do require a little bit of a road trip. Here's the list:
- Friday, May 26th--Kalamazoo Speedway in Kalamazoo, MI
- Saturday, May 27th--Cascade Falls Park in Jackson, MI
- Saturday, May 27th--Michilimackinac Memorial Pageant--Mackinaw City, MI
- Sunday, May 28th--Sumpter Country Fest at the Sumpter Township Fairgrounds in Belleville, MI
- Monday, May 29th--Burton Memorial Day Fireworks--Burton, MI
If you'd like to find out more about where you can see fireworks throughout the state and throughout the year, be sure to check out MichiganFireworks.com.
**CHECK OUT THE NEW WITL APP AVAILABLE AT THE ITUNES STORE AND GOOGLE PLAY!**
- Listen to Banana Don & Stephanie McCoy weekday mornings from 5:30a-10a on 100.7 WITL.
- Follow Stephanie on Facebook at facebook.com/bananastephanie and facebook.com/WITLFM on Twitter @WITLMcCoy.
- Email Stephanie at firstname.lastname@example.org