Townsquare Media Lansing includes well-known brands like 97.5 NOW FM, 99.1 WFMK, 100.7 WITL, 94.9 WMMQ, The Game 730 AM WVFN and Lansing’s Big Talker 1240 WJIM. We are looking for a friendly, professional and hard-working individual who possesses the ability to multitask and communicate.
- Input orders generated by sales team
- Develop proposals for sales team
- Entering production and scripts into system for uploading and commercial completion
- Operate the switchboard for all seven stations as well as other departments.
- Greet and reward prize winners on a daily basis which entails: looking up prize winner information, verifying prize winner and prize received, and keeping records of prizes won and picked up
- Responsible for sorting and distributing mail and faxes
- Back-up/assist Traffic department as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be able to lift 50lbs.
How To Apply
Please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com. No phone calls please.
- Coordinating on-site radio broadcasts. Including, but not limited to:
- Taking station vehicle and equipment to remote broadcast location.
- Speaking with point of contact at location about station set up.
- Hanging banners and other station logo posters, flags, tents, etc.
- Setting up any and all broadcasting equipment.
- Setting up table with station prizes.
- Setting up any special registration boxes & overseeing all listener registration.
- Assisting the talent with anything they might need, including getting remote breaks on the air, handing out prizes, speaking with listeners, speaking with point of contact at location, etc.
- Handling prize distribution. IE, Coordinating trivia questions, operating prize wheel, or maintaining game that listeners participate in for their opportunity to win prizes. Making sure that all listeners have equal opportunity to participate.
- Taking pictures of listener interaction with talent at remote broadcast.
- Communicating with Promotions Director about remote broadcast schedule.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
To perform in the role of On-Site Coordinator successfully, one must be able to perform certain essential duties. Requirements are listed below.
- Must possess a valid Michigan’s Driver License.
- Must dress, speak, and act in a professional manner as a representative of Townsquare Media Lansing.
- Ability to read and interpret documents, such as contest rules, equipment set up and operation instructions, and general driving directions.
- Ability to respond to listener questions, comments, or concerns.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out uncomplicated, written or oral instructions.
Some physical demands may include:
- Driving station vehicles.
- Frequently required to talk or hear.
- Stand, walk, and reach with hands and arms.
- Lift moderately weighted items, such as speakers, tents, broadcasting equipment, etc.
How To Apply
Please send cover letter and resume to Kristen.firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.
Media and Digital Sales Executive
Are you Commission Driven? Have a sense of what it takes to win? If you want to grow professionally, can move at the speed of light and still have fun, then we want to talk to you!
Townsquare Media Lansing is looking for a dynamic sales executive to join our media and digital advertising team. You will be selling local advertising for our innovative stations.
- Prospect for qualified local and regional businesses; conduct thorough Customer Needs Analysis (C N A); present and close appropriate marketing solution programs. These programs may include any of Townsquare Media’s many assets for clients: Broadcast and Online radio, digital products such as display, streaming, loyalty programs, e-commerce, audience extension and digital marketing services.
- Leverage our live event platform through sponsorship and sales programs to new and existing clients.
- Create new relationships with local and regional businesses in our area.
- Work with local and corporate marketing teams to develop campaign support materials.
- Responsible to accurately project revenues, meet and exceed monthly budgets for all product lines and overachieve annual budgets.
- Enter new customer data and other sales contract details for station clients.
- Follow accountabilities set forth by your Sales Manager to help guide you to success achieving monthly sales quotas consistently.
- Provide insight and value to executive management to shape the future of our organization.
- Goal oriented, a strong work ethic and a strong desire to learn.
- Previous sales experience- A history of success with customers and a proven ability to develop and grow revenue.
- Knowledge and experience with digital media.
- The successful candidate will be smart, curious, tenacious, entrepreneurial, independent, passionate, and enthusiastic, and work with urgency to meet deadlines.
- Accomplished at prospecting and qualifying.
- Ability to engage clients quickly and develop rapport, with excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Associates/Bachelor’s business/marketing-related degree or equivalent experience.
- Weekly, Monthly, and Quarterly contests
- 3 weeks of Vacation Time
- Company provided Laptop
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- High Energy Work Environment
- Opportunity for Upward Mobility- The growth opportunity is great. TSM is a fast growing public company offering unlimited earning potential to our managers and salespeople.
How to Apply
Send resume and cover letter to email@example.com
No phone calls please
Townsquare Media Group is a diversified media, entertainment and digital marketing services company that owns and operates radio, digital and live event properties. The Company specializes in creating and distributing original entertainment, music and lifestyle content. Its assets include 309 radio stations and over 325 local companion websites in 66 small to mid-sized markets, a national portfolio of music and entertainment digital properties reaching over 50 million US unique visitors monthly, including Taste of Country, XXL Mag, Diffuser.fm, Ultimate Classic Rock, Loudwire, The FW, GuySpeed, ScreenCrush and PopCrush, approximately 550 live music and non-music events annually, and Seize the Deal, an E-commerce business. Additionally, Townsquare also operates Townsquare Cares, a non-profit organization that seeks to better the lives of troops and their families.
TOWNSQUARE MEDIA BROADCASTING, LLC MAINTAINS A DRUG-FREE WORKPLACE AND IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. APPLICANTS MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S.
Townsquare Media provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Townsquare Media complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Townsquare Media expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Townsquare Media’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.