TV Show Deaths We’re Still Not Over
I don't know about you but I'm a TV show junkie. One of my favorite things is binge watching new or old shows I never got around to. You're probably thinking, "Woah, dream big!" Yeah, I'm a bit of a homebody, but I'm okay with it. Unfortunately, death is still a part of life even in the world of television. There's been some TV show deaths that have made me want to call into work sick and I'm not even being dramatic. What's the worst is when you've been watching a show for years and out of nowhere, they kill off the most valuable character.
So why was I thinking about TV show deaths? Well, I just finished watching the Haunting of Bly Manor. I'm not going to spoil anything for you incase you haven't finished it yet, but the last episode broke my heart. Of course, I can't talk about every single TV show that shattered my heart into pieces because if I did we'd be here until the New Year. So, I decided to ask around and see what TV show deaths upset us all. Here's a list...
- Ned Stark and everyone in the Red Wedding episode, Game Of Thrones
- Opie Winston and Tara Knowles, Sons of Anarchy
- Rita Morgan, Dexter
- Justin Foley, 13 Reasons Why
- Jim Hopper and Bob Newby, Stranger Things
- Wes Gibbins, How To Get Away With Murder
- Mark Greene, ER
- Glenn Rhee, The Walking Dead
- Rayna James, Nashville
- Poussey Washington, Orange Is the New Black
- Haley Hotchner, Criminal Minds
- Lexie Gray, Derek Shephard, Mark Sloan - Grey's Anatomy
- Jack Pearson, This Is Us
- Zeek Braverman, Parenthood
- Niklaus and Elijah Mikaelson, The Originals
- J.T. Yorke - Degrassi
I can't even rank these in order of what broke my heart the most because they all hurt equally. What TV show death are you still not over? Download the app and let us know!