The Lansing Fire Department is Hiring
Are you looking for a new job? Are you looking for a job that can truly make a difference? Well, here's something that might be right up your alley. The Lansing Fire Department recently announced that they are hiring!
If this sounds like something you or someone you know may be interested in, here are some things you'll need to keep in mind in order to apply to be a firefighter in Lansing.
- You'll need to be at least 18 years old
- You need to have a high school diploma/GED
- You must possess and maintain a valid Michigan driver's license
- You must pass a criminal history records check
- Possession of an EMT license or paramedic license is preferred
- A Firefighter I & II MFFTC certification is also preferred
Besides the fact that you could save a life, there are also some other great benefits with the job. You can find out more about the firefighter position (and the benefits) by clicking here.