Meijer Offers Free Junior Deer Hunting Licenses This Weekend
Meijer will offer free hunting licenses to junior Michigan deer hunters this weekend. The licenses are available both Friday and Saturday (September 8th and 9th). According to Michigan.gov, there are a couple of things to keep in mind regarding the free hunting licenses:
- The coupon is valid for one junior deer hunting license, a $20 value, or mentored youth hunting license.
- Those who hunt in Michigan also must purchase a base license, which costs $6 for youth ages 10-16.
- The base license allows hunters to hunt small game and purchase additional hunting licenses.
- The mentored youth hunting license, valid only for hunters under the age of 10, includes a base license and does not require separate purchase of the base license.
**CHECK OUT THE NEW WITL APP AVAILABLE AT THE ITUNES STORE AND GOOGLE PLAY!**
- Listen to Banana Don & Stephanie McCoy weekday mornings from 5:30a-10a on 100.7 WITL.
- Follow Stephanie on Facebook at facebook.com/bananastephanie and facebook.com/WITLFM on Twitter @WITLMcCoy.
- Email Stephanie at firstname.lastname@example.org