Goldfish Crackers Are Being Recalled
According to a press release posted by Pepperidge Farms, there are four varieties of goldfish crackers that are being recalled because of the potential presence of salmonella. The company says that the following four varieties with the indicated codes are subject to this recall:
- Flavor Blasted® Xtra Cheddar
- Flavor Blasted® Sour Cream & Onion
- Goldfish® Baked with Whole Grain Xtra Cheddar
- Goldfish® Mix Xtra Cheddar + Pretzel
Pepperidge Farms says that consumers who have purchased these products should not eat them and that the recalled product should be discarded or it may be returned to the place of purchase for a full refund. If you have any questions you can contact the company online at www.pepperidgefarm.com/GoldfishUpdate or call them at 800-679-1791.
**CHECK OUT THE NEW WITL APP AVAILABLE AT THE ITUNES STORE AND GOOGLE PLAY!**
- Listen to Banana Don & Stephanie McCoy weekday mornings from 5:30a-10a on 100.7 WITL.
- Follow Stephanie on Facebook at facebook.com/bananastephanie and facebook.com/WITLFM on Twitter @WITLMcCoy.
- Email Stephanie at firstname.lastname@example.org