Get Better Acquainted With Old Town Lansing During Arts Night Out!
What are your plans this Friday night? Why not get to know Old Town Lansing a bit better with Arts Night Out?!?
The Arts Council of Greater Lansing put together Arts Night Out, which is a FREE event that happens every other month throughout Old Town Lansing, and it’s a cool new way to get to know your own city.
The everyday shops, offices, bars, coffee shops, and more throughout Old Town get transformed for the evening. These everyday shops get turned into pop-up theatres, art galleries, and more! Art of all kinds of mediums can be seen and experienced during this free event.
This Friday promises lots of fun things to check out;
- Spinner Pottery at Sweet Custom Jewelry
- Craft Cocktail Art at The Creole
- Children's Book Highlight at Mother & Earth Baby Boutique
- Old-Time Music Jam and Live Music at Elderly Instruments
- "Lansing's first ever Poet Laureate, Dennis Hinrichsen, will be doing his first public poetry reading at MICA Gallery
Arts Night Out kicks off this Friday at 5 pm and goes to 8 pm. Get more details HERE.
**CHECK OUT THE NEW WITL APP AVAILABLE AT THE ITUNES STORE AND GOOGLE PLAY!**