The State Of Michigan Surplus Store
- Unnamed Venue
- 3111 W. St. Joe , Lanisng, MI 48917 United States
The State of Michigan Surplus Store is returning to Lansing.
On Saturday, December 8th you can show through what the Michigan Surplus Store has to offer. The Surplus Store has a vast inventory of surplus items coming from property seized by police, items voluntarily surrendered at airports, surplus property from local public colleges and property no longer needed by government agencies. Items available through the store include computers, electronic accessories, various knives, wine keys, sporting goods, tools, automotive equipment, desks, file cabinets, chairs, book shelves, jewelry and other fashion accessories.
Terms & Conditions of Surplus Store purchases:
- All items are sold in untested “as is” and “where is” condition.
- No returns or refunds on items purchased.
- All items must be paid in full on sale day.
- Terms: Cash, MC, Visa, and Discover.
- No loading assistance provided.
The material offered for sale and its description has been compiled from available data. There is no guarantee or warranty on the part of the State of Michigan relative thereto as to number or quantity, kind, character, description, condition, suitability for use for which it may be desired or in any other respect whatsoever. All material is sold "as is" and "where is."