Coors Light Big 10 Men’s Basketball Tournament Trip 2019 Official Contest Rules
1. Eligibility: No purchase necessary. Entry in the contest will only be considered eligible by participants 21 years of age or older at the time of entry. Participants must be legal residents of the State Of Michigan. Employees of Dan Henry, Coors Light, 100.7, WITL, Townsquare Media LLC, their advertising or promotion agencies, those involved in the production, development, implementation or handling of this contest, any agents acting for, or on behalf of the above entities, their respective parent companies, officers, directors, subsidiaries, affiliates, licensees, service providers, prize suppliers any other person or entity associated with the Giveaway (collectively Giveaway Entities) and/or the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members (whether related or not) of each such employee, are not eligible. All U.S., federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
2. The Contest is presented by Coors Light, Dan Henry & WITL-FM in association with Townsquare Media of Lansing, MI and its parent company, Townsquare Media, LLC (the Sponsor) with offices at 240 Greenwich Avenue, Greenwich, CT 06830. Participating stations of Townsquare Media-Lansing include: 100.7 WITL-FM
3. Agreement to Official Rules: Participation in the contest constitutes entrant full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
4. Entry Period: The contest will take place during “live on location” broadcasts only, February 14th, 2019 through March 8th, 2019. During the contest period WITL will broadcast live on location at several different Lansing area businesses. WITL will inform listeners about dates, times, and locations for live on location broadcasts via on-air delivery, WITL website, and/or various means of social media, which may include, but are not limited to, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. Listeners can sign up for the contest at any or all of the broadcasts. All those eligible for the contest may enter one time at each location, no purchase necessary. Extra entries may be earned through participation in the WITL on-site game. There are no alternate means of entry. No purchase necessary, does not need to be present to win. Winner must be 21 years of age or older. Winner will be notified at phone number used when entering and advised how to claim winnings.
5. Drawing: The random drawing of a winner will be done no later than Friday, March 8th, 2019. Registrations from all live on locations broadcasts will be mixed together and one slip drawn at random from all registrations to determine a winner. Once a winner has be drawn, they will be contacted at the phone number provided on registration slip to complete prize fulfillment process. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. Winner will be notified at the phone number supplied when entering the contest and receive details about claiming prize. WITL has the right and obligation to fulfill a winner to the prize. If the potential winner cannot be reached within 3 business days of drawing, an alternate potential winner will be randomly drawn from remaining entries. Winner status and/or prize is non-transferable.
6. The Grand Prize package has a total value of $2,499.00. Prize package includes: a pair of tickets for all seven (7) sessions of Big Ten Men’s Basketball Tournament games at United Center in Chicago, five (5) nights of hotel stay, and game parking. The winner is responsible for any taxes and fees associated with receipt or use of a prize. Federal 1099 (Miscellaneous Income Form) will be issued to the winner for the determined Federal/State/Local income tax reporting periods by the prize provider.
7. General Conditions (if/when applicable): In the event that the operation, security, or administration of any on-air or on-site registration period is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but not limited to weather, fraud, virus, or other technical problem, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, suspend the registration to address the impairment and then resume the Giveaway in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Giveaway or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Giveaway may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
8. Release and Limitations of Liability: By participating in the contest, entrants agree to release and hold harmless the Sponsor and Giveaway Entities from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the contest or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the contest; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, or telephone or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) lost, late, postage-due, misdirected, or undeliverable mail; (e) errors in the administration of the contest or the processing of entries; or (f) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the contest or receipt of any prize. Additionally, the Sponsor will not be held responsible for anything regarding the flight from Detroit to New York, including but not limited to: missed flights, flight delays, luggage damage, plane/instrument malfunction, pilot error, terrorist attacks, and/or plane crashes or malfunctions of any kind that may or may not result in injuries and/or death of passengers. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Sponsors, and contest. Entities liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the contest, and in no event shall the Sponsor or the Contest Entities be liable for attorney fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
9. Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Contest or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in New York. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrant’s rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsors in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of New York, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of New York or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than New York.
10. Contest Results: To request the name of the winners, send a separate, self-addressed stamped envelope (stating the specific Giveaway you are requesting the winners for) to Townsquare Media List, c/o Townsquare Media LLC, 240 Greenwich Avenue, Greenwich, CT 06830. Requests must be received within thirty (30) days from the end date of the applicable Giveaway.