Contest Rules: WITL & Coors Light Want to Send You to the Big Ten Men’s Basketball Tourney
“WITL & COORS LIGHT WANT TO SEND YOU TO THE BIG TEN MEN’S BASKETBALL TOURNEY” 2020
- Eligibility: No purchase necessary. Entry in the contest will only be considered eligible by participants 21 years of age. Only legal State of Michigan residents who are 21 years of age or older with a valid Social Security number at the time of entry are eligible to participate in Station contests. Employees of Townsquare Media LLC, Dan Henry, Coors Light, their advertising or promotion agencies, those involved in the production, development, implementation or handling of this contest, any agents acting for, or on behalf of the above entities, their respective parent companies, officers, directors, subsidiaries, affiliates, licensees, service providers, prize suppliers any other person or entity associated with the Giveaway (collectively Giveaway Entities) and/or the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members (whether related or not) of each such employee, are not eligible. All U.S., federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
- The Contest is presented by Coors Light and 100.7 WITL-FM, a division of Townsquare Media. Townsquare Media of Lansing, MI and its parent company, Townsquare Media, LLC (the Sponsor) with offices at 240 Greenwich Avenue, Greenwich, CT 06830. Participating stations of Townsquare Media-Lansing include: 100.7 WITL-FM.
- Agreement to Official Rules: Participation in the contest constitutes entrant full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- Method of Entry: There is one way to enter this contest. Listeners may enter to win by signing up at special 100.7 WITL remote broadcasts at Mid-Michigan bars/restaurants. All special broadcasts are clearly noted on the WITL website as well as on-air on WITL.
- Prize Package: The prize includes four (4) tickets for all games, March 13,14, and 15 at Bankers Life Fieldhouse, two (2) nights home rental or two (2) hotel rooms for two (2) nights, hotel and game parking. 100.7 WITL-FM, Townsquare Media, and Coors Light are not responsible for providing transportation during or to and from the event. Transportation is the sole responsibility of the winner. This prize package has a value of $3,299. The prize winner is responsible for any and all applicable taxes associated with winning this prize. Winning prize is contingent upon acceptance of tax responsibility.
- Coors Light is the prize provider. Coors Light is only responsible for prize items listed above. Any and all other products/services associated with the winnings and their redemption must be paid for by prize winner. 100.7 WITL and Townsquare Media are not responsible for the fulfillment of the prize, nor any additional services that the winner may decide to pay for.
- 100.7 WITL-FM, Townsquare Media, and Coors Light are not responsible for winner or the winner’s guests’ actions and cannot guarantee the safety of the winner and their guests. Winner and their guests agree that 100.7 WITL-FM, Townsquare Media-Lansing, Coors Light, Dan Henry, its officers, agents and employees will have no liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind suffered by participants, as a result in whole or in part, directly or indirectly relating to this contest. 100.7 WITL-FM, Townsquare Media-Lansing, Coors Light, and Dan Henry are not responsible for the negligence of the winner and their guests.
- Prizes are not transferable by the Winner to any person. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable for any other prize or equivalent prize.
- 100.7 WITL-FM may at any time during the promotion and at its absolute discretion terminate or suspend the promotion. All decisions made the monitors and judges appointed by 100.7 WITL-FM WILL BE FINAL.
- The winner is responsible for any taxes and fees associated with receipt or use of a prize. Federal 1099 (Miscellaneous Income Form) will be issued to the winner for the determined Federal/State/Local income tax reporting periods by Coors Light, the prize provider.
- General Conditions: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of entry period is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but not limited to weather, fraud, virus, or other technical problem, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, suspend the registration to address the impairment and then resume the Giveaway in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Giveaway or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Giveaway may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Release and Limitations of Liability: By participating in the contest, entrants agree to release and hold harmless the Sponsor and Giveaway Entities from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the contest or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the contest; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, or telephone or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) lost, late, postage-due, misdirected, or undeliverable mail; (e) errors in the administration of the contest or the processing of entries; or (f) injury or damage or death to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the contest or receipt of any prize. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Sponsors, and contest. Entities liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the contest, and in no event shall the Sponsor or the Contest Entities be liable for attorney fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
- Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Contest or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in New York. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrant's rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsors in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of New York, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of New York or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than New York.