Wittle Country Christmas Party Official Contest Rules
1. Eligibility: No purchase necessary. Entry in the contest will only be considered eligible by participants 21 years of age or older at the time of entry. Participants must be legal residents of the State Of Michigan. Employees of Townsquare Media LLC, Tequila Cowboy Bar & Grill, their advertising or promotion agencies, those involved in the production, development, implementation or handling of this contest, any agents acting for, or on behalf of the above entities, their respective parent companies, officers, directors, subsidiaries, affiliates, licensees, service providers, prize suppliers any other person or entity associated with the Giveaway (collectively Giveaway Entities) and/or the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members (whether related or not) of each such employee, are not eligible. All U.S., federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
2. The Contest is presented by WITL-FM in association with Townsquare Media of Lansing, MI and its parent company, Townsquare Media, LLC (the Sponsor) with offices at 240 Greenwich Avenue, Greenwich, CT 06830. Participating stations of Townsquare Media-Lansing include: WITL-FM, hereafter referred to as The Sponsor.
3. Agreement to Official Rules: Participation in the contest constitutes entrant full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
4. Design/Entry Period: On Wednesday, December 6th, 100.7 WITL will host the 2017 Wittle Country Christmas Party at Tequila Cowboy Bar & Grill. Admission to the Wittle Country Christmas party is free. However, you MUST have a ticket to gain entry. Tickets CANNOT be purchased, they can ONLY be won. There are multiple ways to win tickets. Tickets can be won from Monday, October 30th through Wednesday, December 6th. Various ways that people can win tickets include, but are not limited to:
Win via on-air contests/trivia on 100.7 WITL.
Win via digital platform, including but not limited to the WITL website, Loyalty Program, E-blast, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat.
Win via live, on-location ticket stops. Locations listed on WITL website and mentioned on-air. ONE (1) PAIR OF TICKETS PER PERSON, PER TICKET STOP. First come, first served, to the first 25 people ONLY. Person must be present to receive tickets. Person must be 21 years or older.
Win via the random drawing for a pair of tickets at the end of each ticket stop. This is considered a bonus pair. Everyone who is at the ticket stop may sign up to win, even someone who won one of the original 25 pairs at the ticket stop. Must be present to win.
WITTLE COUNTRY CHRISTMAS PARTY TICKETS ARE GIVEN AWAY AT THE DISCRETION OF 100.7 WITL AND TOWNSQUARE MEDIA. WITL RESERVES ALL RIGHTS TO WITHHOLD TICKETS FOR ANY REASON AT ANY TIME.
5. Drawing: Winners will be taken via on-air, digital platform, and/or live on-location broadcasts beginning Monday, November 14th and going through Wednesday, December 7th. ONE (1) PAIR OF TICKETS PER PERSON, PER TICKET STOP. There are 25 pairs of tickets at each ticket stop. Tickets are handed out on a first come, first served basis.
6. Tickers CANNOT be purchased, they can only be won. Winner status and/or tickets are non-transferable. Tickets are for personal use only. Tickets CANNOT be sold or given to a third party for use. Tickets CANNOT be used for “re-sale” purposes.
7. The winner is responsible for any taxes and fees associated with receipt or use of a prize. Federal 1099 (Miscellaneous Income Form) will be issued to the winner for the determined Federal/State/Local income tax reporting periods by Townsquare Media-Lansing, the prize provider.
8. General Conditions: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of any on-air registration period is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but not limited to weather, fraud, virus, or other technical problem, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, suspend the registration to address the impairment and then resume the Giveaway in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Giveaway or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Giveaway may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Sponsor reserves all rights to change any dynamic of the Contest at any time. The Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
9. Release and Limitations of Liability: By participating in the contest, entrants agree to release and hold harmless the Sponsor and Giveaway Entities from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the contest or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the contest; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, or telephone or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) lost, late, postage-due, misdirected, or undeliverable mail; (e) errors in the administration of the contest or the processing of entries; or (f) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the contest or receipt of any prize. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Sponsors, and contest. Entities liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the contest, and in no event shall the Sponsor or the Contest Entities be liable for attorney fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
10. Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Contest or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in New York. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrant's rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsors in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of New York, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of New York or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than New York.
11. Contest Results: To request the name of the winners, send a separate, self-addressed stamped envelope (stating the specific Giveaway you are requesting the winners for) to Townsquare Media List, c/o Townsquare Media LLC, 240 Greenwich Avenue, Greenwich, CT 06830. Requests must be received within thirty (30) days from the end date of the applicable Giveaway.