This Is Why You Should Be Careful Eating Your Co-Worker’s Food
If you have always been a little leery when it comes to eating your co-worker's food that they brought to the office, well...don't be. According to the the San Diego Union Tribune, earlier this week near San Diego, workers at a pharmaceutical office decided to chow down on the shrimp casserole their co-worker brought to work. The result? One man stopped breathing and several others got sick from eating the food. You can read more about it by clicking here.
**CHECK OUT THE NEW WITL APP AVAILABLE AT THE ITUNES STORE AND GOOGLE PLAY!**