“Show Us Your Wittle” Rules
OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
“Show Us Your Wittle” at Taste of Country
- Eligibility: No purchase necessary. Entry in the contest will only be considered eligible by participants 18 years of age. Only legal State of Michigan 18 years of age or older with a valid Social Security number at the time of entry are eligible to participate in Station contests. One (1) entry per person will be accepted. Employees of Townsquare Media LLC, their advertising or promotion agencies, those involved in the production, development, implementation or handling of this contest, any agents acting for, or on behalf of the above entities, their respective parent companies, officers, directors, subsidiaries, affiliates, licensees, service providers, prize suppliers any other person or entity associated with the Giveaway (collectively Giveaway Entities) and/or the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members (whether related or not) of each such employee, are not eligible. All U.S., federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
- The Contest is presented by WITL-FM a division of Townsquare Media. Townsquare Media of Lansing, MI and its parent company, Townsquare Media, LLC (the Sponsor) with offices at 240 Greenwich Avenue, Greenwich, CT 06830. Participating stations of Townsquare Media-Lansing include: WITL-FM
- Agreement to Official Rules: Participation in the contest constitutes entrant full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- Design/Entry Period: The contest will take place on Saturday, June 9th, 2018 from 12 pm to 5 pm. (the “Contest Period”) Entries made before or after the entry period will not be accepted. There is one method of entry for this contest. 100.7 WITL-FM will ask listeners to “Show Us Your Wittle”; listeners will take a picture of themselves “showing us their Wittle” and upload it to Instagram, using the hashtags #witl and #roomi and marking Cooley Law School Stadium as the location of their Instagram post. Examples of “showing Wittle” may include, but are not limited to: T-shirts, hats, pants, signs, keychains, stickers, etc. (can be handmade or be an actual “WITL” station logo t-shirt) that say “WITL” or “Wittle”.
- Drawing: One winner will be chosen at random at the end of the contest period. Winner will receive a pair of Taste of Country tickets and Meet and Greets with Frankie Ballard and Brett Eldredge. Winner will be notified via direct message within the Instagram app and their name will also be announced on stage. Winner is responsible for picking up winnings at a designated time and place; Winner will be provided instructions on pickup via direct message within the Instagram app. WITL is not responsible for winner not claiming winnings with enough time to use them. Items awarded in this contest, and who they are awarded to, are at the sole discretion of WITL and Townsquare Media Lansing. No purchase necessary.
- 100.7 WITL and Taste of Country does not guarantee the safety of participants in this contest. By participating, contestants agree that 100.7 WITL, Taste of Country, Townsquare Media-Lansing, Cooley Law School Stadium, its officers, agents and employees will have no liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind suffered by participants, as a result in whole or in part, directly or indirectly relating to this contest. 100.7 WITL, Taste of Country, Townsquare Media-Lansing, and Cooley Law School Stadium are not responsible for the negligence of the contestants.
- Anyone participating in the contest must follow the rules of the contest, as well as the rules and regulations of the Cooley Law School Stadium.
8. 100.7 WITL reserves full discretion over the execution of this contest. WITL may at any time during the promotion and/or execution of this contest, and at its absolute discretion, terminate or suspend the competition.
9. All decisions made the monitors and judges appointed by 100.7 WITL and/or Taste of Country WILL BE FINAL.
- The winner is responsible for any taxes and fees associated with receipt or use of a prize. Federal 1099 (Miscellaneous Income Form) will be issued to the winner for the determined Federal/State/Local income tax reporting periods by Townsquare Media-Lansing, the prize provider.
- General Conditions: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of entry period is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but not limited to weather, fraud, virus, or other technical problem, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, suspend the registration to address the impairment and then resume the Giveaway in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Giveaway or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Giveaway may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Release and Limitations of Liability: By participating in the contest, entrants agree to release and hold harmless the Sponsor and Giveaway Entities from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the contest or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the contest; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, or telephone or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) lost, late, postage-due, misdirected, or undeliverable mail; (e) errors in the administration of the contest or the processing of entries; or (f) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the contest or receipt of any prize. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Sponsors, and contest. Entities liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the contest, and in no event shall the Sponsor or the Contest Entities be liable for attorney fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
- Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Contest or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in New York. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrant's rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsors in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of New York, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of New York or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than New York.
- Contest Results: To request the name of the winners, send a separate, self-addressed stamped envelope (stating the specific Giveaway you are requesting the winners for) to Townsquare Media List, c/o Townsquare Media LLC, 240 Greenwich Avenue, Greenwich, CT 06830. Requests must be received within thirty (30) days from the end date of the applicable Giveaway.