Robots Are Sneakily Taking Over The World Disguised As Pizza Delivery Bots
This is how it starts... One day we're having a robot deliver our pizza, the next, robots have taken over the world... just ask Sarah Connor...
I read on Linkedin, that Michigan based company Domino's "just announced that self-driving robots will deliver pizzas", and I have so many questions!
- Can you pay with cash?
- If you can pay with cash, can the bot issue change?
- How does the bot operate? All by itself, or does it need a driver?
- If it has a "driver", do you tip them?
- Do you tip the robot? lol
- Can my order be stolen from the robot when en route to my house?
I also wonder when I can start to expect little robots zipping through East Lansing delivering pizzas! Also, if the robots really are trying to take over the world, they are really smart to distract us with cheesy pizza! Read more on the story here.
**CHECK OUT THE NEW WITL APP AVAILABLE AT THE ITUNES STORE AND GOOGLE PLAY!**