Official Contest Rules: Be A Roadie For A Day At Taste Of Country 2018
- Eligibility: No purchase necessary. Entry in the contest will only be considered eligible by participants 21 years of age or older at the time of entry. Participants must be legal residents of the State Of Michigan. One (1) entry per person will be accepted. Employees of Townsquare Media LLC, their advertising or promotion agencies, those involved in the production, development, implementation or handling of this contest, any agents acting for, or on behalf of the above entities, their respective parent companies, officers, directors, subsidiaries, affiliates, licensees, service providers, prize suppliers any other person or entity associated with the Giveaway (collectively Giveaway Entities) and/or the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members (whether related or not) of each such employee, are not eligible. All U.S., federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
- The Contest is presented by WITL-FM in association with the Capital Area District Library (CADL) and Townsquare Media of Lansing, MI and its parent company, Townsquare Media, LLC (the Sponsor) with offices at 240 Greenwich Avenue, Greenwich, CT 06830. Participating stations of Townsquare Media-Lansing include: WITL-FM
- Agreement to Official Rules: Participation in the contest constitutes entrant full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. When participating in the Contest via phone, the entrant acknowledges that any and all calls on the contest line can be recorded for playback on any and all Townsquare Media stations. In addition, by entrant providing email address for the contest, they will automatically be signed up for the WITL newsletter. WITL is not responsible for artist Meet & Greets that do not take place at Taste of Country and is not responsible in the event that Banana Don Jefferson and/or Stephanie McCoy are not able to attend meet and greets due to any circumstance.
- Entry Period: The contest begins Monday, May 7th, 2018 and concludes Friday, June 1st, 2018. Beginning Monday May 7, 2018 and concluding Wednesday June 1, 2018, WITL will direct listeners to WITL.com to register on the CADL.org/Roadie portal to at various times weekdays from 6am until 7pm. All registered are eligible to win “Become a roadie with WITL” at Taste of Country on Saturday, June 9th at Cooley Law School Stadium in Lansing, Michigan. During the contest period WITL will direct listeners to the landing page to register.
- On Friday, June 1st at 9am, Banana Don & Stephanie McCoy will announce names of potential winner. After their name is announced said winner will be able to claim their prize package, which consists of a lanyard and passes to become the roadie at Taste of Country in Lansing, Michigan on Saturday, June 9th, 2018. Names will be announced and prizes will be awarded.
Winner will be notified at the phone number/e-mail supplied when entering the contest and receive details about claiming prize. If the potential winner cannot be contacted within 1 business day of drawing, an alternate potential winner will be randomly drawn from remaining entries. Winner status and/or prize is non-transferable.
6.The winner is responsible for any taxes and fees associated with receipt or use of a prize. Federal 1099 (Miscellaneous Income Form) will be issued to the winner, if needed, for the determined Federal/State/Local income tax reporting periods by Townsquare Media-Lansing, the prize provider.
- General Conditions: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of any on-air registration period is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but not limited to weather, fraud, virus, or other technical problem, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, suspend the registration to address the impairment and then resume the Giveaway in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Giveaway or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Giveaway may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Release and Limitations of Liability: By participating in the contest, entrants agree to release and hold harmless the Sponsor and Giveaway Entities from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the contest or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the contest; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, or telephone or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) lost, late, postage-due, misdirected, or undeliverable mail; (e) errors in the administration of the contest or the processing of entries; or (f) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the contest or receipt of any prize. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Sponsors, and contest. Entities liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the contest, and in no event shall the Sponsor or the Contest Entities be liable for attorney fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
- Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Contest or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in New York. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrant’s rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsors in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of New York, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of New York or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than New York.
- Contest Results: To request the name of the winners, send a separate, self-addressed stamped envelope (stating the specific Giveaway you are requesting the winners for) to Townsquare Media List, c/o Townsquare Media LLC, 240 Greenwich Avenue, Greenwich, CT 06830. Requests must be received within thirty (30) days from the end date of the applicable Giveaway.