Michigan State Offers Haunted Campus Tour
The Michigan State University Campus Archaeology Program and the MSU Paranormal Society for Apparitions and Archaeology are hosting a Haunted Campus Tour at Michigan State on Thursday, October 20th.
Some things to know about the event:
- It's FREE!!
- It's a walking tour, so wear comfortable shoes!
- The Haunted Tour is from 7:00 PM to 8:00 PM
- Meet at the Beaumont Tower, located at 375 W Circle Drive
- Listen to Banana Don & Stephanie McCoy weekday mornings from 5:30a-10a on 100.7 WITL.
- Follow Stephanie on Facebook at facebook.com/bananastephanie and facebook.com/WITLFM on Twitter @WITLMcCoy.
- Email Stephanie at email@example.com