According to the Lansing State Journal, an historic house at 815 North Clinton Street in Grand Ledge was consumed by fire overnight.

The three story, 8,000 plus square-foot house was around 100 years old and was even used as a hospital at one time.

50 firefighters from four different departments responded to the scene at around 8 p.m. and had the fire controlled in about an hour but stayed around until about 4 a.m. putting out flames.

Check out the Lansing State Journal article here.

 

  • CHECK OUT THE NEW WITL APP AVAILABLE AT THE ITUNES STORE AND GOOGLE PLAY!**
  • Listen to Chris Tyler every weekday afternoon from 3pm - 7pm on 100.7 WITL.
  • Follow Chris on twitter @ChrisTylersays.
  • Email Chris at chris.tyler@townsquaremedia.com.