Goat Yoga Is Coming To The Lansing Area
If you've been waiting to do yoga with goats, here's your big chance! Goat Yoga is on its way to the Lansing Area. According to the Lansing State Journal, The Original Goat Yoga will be opening a new location in Williamston this Saturday.
Here are some things you will want to know about The Original Goat Yoga:
- Each class is limited to 25 people and is open to beginners
- Classes are $35 and consist of a 30-minute yoga session and an hour-long "goat happy hour"
- Goat yoga classes will be held every Saturday afternoon through the fall
- The farm is located at 161 Frost Rd. in Williamston
- For information call 1-888-992-GOAT (4628)
- Visit them online at lansingmichigan.goatyoga.net
**CHECK OUT THE NEW WITL APP AVAILABLE AT THE ITUNES STORE AND GOOGLE PLAY!**