Get Your Tour of Terror Wristbands Now!
The best way to spend your Halloween is on a bar crawl through the best establishments downtown Lansing has to offer!
The Tour of Terror runs from 8 p.m. to 1 a.m. on Saturday! And you can pick up your free wristband now at any participating establishment, or at our studios at 3420 Pine Tree Road in Lansing.
The wristband allows you to ride a bus back and forth throughout the duration of the crawl. Two buses, courtesy of Blue Lakes Charters and Tours, run for the duration of the bar crawl on a continuous loop beginning in REO Town and going all the way to the Green Door in downtown Lansing.
The wristband also gets you into any of the participating bars free of cover charge, new this year!
Here’s a list of participating locations:
- The Exchange, 314 E Michigan Ave, Lansing, MI 48933
- Green Door, 2005 E Michigan Ave, Lansing, MI 48912
- Duke’s Saloon, 414 E Michigan Ave, #1b Lansing, MI 48933
- Kelly’s Downtown, 220 S Washington Square, Lansing, MI 48933
- Midtown Brewing Co., 402 S Washington Square, Lansing, MI 48933
- Moriarty’s Pub, 802 E Michigan Ave, Lansing, MI 48912
- Nuthouse Sports Grill, 420 E Michigan Ave, Lansing, MI 48933
- Stober’s Bar, 812 E Michigan Ave, Lansing, MI 48912
- Taps 25, 414 E Michigan Ave, Lansing, MI 48933
- Tavern & Tap, 101 S Washington, Lansing, MI 48933
- Tin Can Bar, 410 E Michigan Ave, Lansing, MI 48933
- Waterfront Bar & Grill, 325 City Market Drive, Lansing, MI 48912
- REO Town Pub, 1145 S. Washington Ave., Lansing, MI 48910
There's also a ton of prizes on the line!
Post your selfies from each bar’s Tour of Terror backdrop to Instagram with the hashtag #LiteToT2015 and you’ll be entered to win! Be sure to post selfies from each Tour of Terror location to increase your chances of winning! Over $1,000 in prizes will be awarded!