Contest Rules: Go Backstage With Banana and Stephanie at Taste Of Country in Downtown Lansing
OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
“GO BACKSTAGE WITH BANANA & STEPHANIE FROM MILLER LITE AND 100.7 WITL” CONTEST
1. Eligibility: No purchase necessary. Entry in the contest will only be considered eligible by participants 21 years of age or older at the time of entry. Participants must be legal residents of the State Of Michigan. One (1) entry per person will be accepted. Employees of Townsquare Media LLC, their advertising or promotion agencies, those involved in the production, development, implementation or handling of this contest, any agents acting for, or on behalf of the above entities, their respective parent companies, officers, directors, subsidiaries, affiliates, licensees, service providers, prize suppliers any other person or entity associated with the Giveaway (collectively Giveaway Entities) and/or the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members (whether related or not) of each such employee, are not eligible. All U.S., federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
2. The Contest is presented by WITL-FM in association with Miller Lite and Townsquare Media of Lansing, MI and its parent company, Townsquare Media, LLC (the Sponsor) with offices at 240 Greenwich Avenue, Greenwich, CT 06830. Participating stations of Townsquare Media-Lansing include: WITL-FM
3. Agreement to Official Rules: Participation in the contest constitutes entrant full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. When participating in the Contest via phone, the entrant acknowledges that any and all calls on the contest line can be recorded for playback on any and all Townsquare Media stations. In addition, by entrant providing email address for the contest, they will automatically be signed up for the WITL newsletter. WITL is not responsible for artist Meet & Greets that do not take place at Taste of Country and is not responsible in the event that Banana Don Jefferson and/or Stephanie McCoy are not able to attend meet and greets due to any circumstance.
4. Entry Period: The contest begins Monday, May 23, 2016 and concludes Thursday, June 9, 2016. Beginning Monday May 23, 2016 and concluding Wednesday June 8, 2016, WITL will play a special sounder on the air at various times weekdays from 6am until 7pm. The 10th caller after the sounder is played will get registered to “Go Backstage with Banana & Stephanie” at Taste of Country on Saturday, June 11 at Cooley Law School Stadium in Lansing, Michigan. During the contest period (Monday-Friday only) WITL may announce in advance an approximate time (within 15 minutes) when we will air a special Garth Brooks “sounder” which will include the phone number(s) and specific instructions to call now. Caller 10 will be registered to “Go Backstage with Banana & Stephanie”. In addition, WITL and Miller Lite will conduct bonus registration events for this contest at various locations. Bonus registrations will conclude on Wednesday, June 8, 2016. At each location, WITL & Miller Lite will register participants to win one of two pairs of Taste of Country Miller Lite Party Pit passes, to be awarded by random drawing from all participants at each individual location, at the end of each bonus registration event. All registrants from each event will also be entered into the on air drawings on June 9, 2016 to win the Go Backstage with Banana & Stephanie prize packages. Registrants who participated in Miller Lite Taste of Country Party Pit Pass registration events on Friday, April 15, 2016 through Sunday, May 22, 2016 will also be entered in the June 9, 2016 drawings.
5. On Thursday, June 9 at 9am, Banana Don & Stephanie McCoy will begin drawing and announcing names of potential winners. Each potential winner will have 10 minutes to call WITL at (517) 363-2233 or 1-800-968-WITL (9485) after their name is announced and claim their prize package, which consists of a pair of Miller Lite Party Pit Passes, a pair of tickets to the Taste of Country concert, and a pair of meet and greet passes for all of the acts performing at Taste of Country in Lansing, Michigan on Saturday, June 11, 2016. Names will be announced and prizes will be awarded until all five prize packages are given away.
Winner will be notified at the phone number supplied when entering the contest and receive details about claiming prize. If the potential winner cannot be contacted within 1 business day of drawing, an alternate potential winner will be randomly drawn from remaining entries. Winner status and/or prize is non-transferable.
6.The winner is responsible for any taxes and fees associated with receipt or use of a prize. Federal 1099 (Miscellaneous Income Form) will be issued to the winner, if needed, for the determined Federal/State/Local income tax reporting periods by Townsquare Media-Lansing, the prize provider.
7. General Conditions: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of any on-air registration period is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but not limited to weather, fraud, virus, or other technical problem, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, suspend the registration to address the impairment and then resume the Giveaway in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Giveaway or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Giveaway may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
8. Release and Limitations of Liability: By participating in the contest, entrants agree to release and hold harmless the Sponsor and Giveaway Entities from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the contest or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the contest; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, or telephone or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) lost, late, postage-due, misdirected, or undeliverable mail; (e) errors in the administration of the contest or the processing of entries; or (f) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the contest or receipt of any prize. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Sponsors, and contest. Entities liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the contest, and in no event shall the Sponsor or the Contest Entities be liable for attorney fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
9. Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Contest or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in New York. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrant’s rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsors in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of New York, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of New York or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than New York.
10. Contest Results: To request the name of the winners, send a separate, self-addressed stamped envelope (stating the specific Giveaway you are requesting the winners for) to Townsquare Media List, c/o Townsquare Media LLC, 240 Greenwich Avenue, Greenwich, CT 06830. Requests must be received within thirty (30) days from the end date of the applicable Giveaway.