Consumers Energy To Temporarily Cut Power Again To Some Mid-Michigan Residents
If this sounds a little familiar it's because it is...we told you back on April 25th that Consumers Energy would be temporarily cutting power to some Mid-Michigan residents and it looks like they'll be doing it again. According to WILX, Consumers Energy is planning to temporarily cut power to about 3,000 customers in the Grand Ledge area early Saturday morning. The temporary outage will start around 2am and will last about two hours. The temporary outage will allow Consumers Energy crews to work on equipment at the Looking Glass Substation.
The Mid-Michigan areas that will be affected by the temporary outage include: portions of Grand Ledge, Danby, Eagle, Oneida, Watertown and Westphalia Townships.
- CHECK OUT THE NEW WITL APP AVAILABLE
- AT THE ITUNES STORE AND GOOGLE PLAY!**
- Listen to Chris Tyler every weekday afternoon from 3pm - 7pm on 100.7 WITL.
- Follow Chris on twitter @ChrisTylersays.
- Email Chris at firstname.lastname@example.org.