Applebee’s Pick 2 Contest Rules
APPLEBEE’S PICK 2 CONTEST
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
Lansing, MI / WITL-FM
- NO PURCHASE REQUIRED to enter or receive a prize. To enter listen to WITL-FM for instructions to call in and win during the promotional period of March 10, 2014 through April 11, 2014. Limit one entry per household, per day.
- Contest is open to all legal residents of Lansing listening area, 18 years of age or older at time of entry, except Applebee’s, CRN International, Inc., participating radio stations, their affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each. Void where taxed, prohibited or restricted by law. Subject to all federal, state and local laws and regulations. By accepting prize, winner agrees to hold sponsors, their respective directors, officers, employees and assigns harmless against any and all claims and liability arising out of use of prize. By participating in this promotion, entrants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of the judges. Sponsors not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the sweepstakes or in the announcement of the prize.
- An nth caller contest will be held by WITL-FM on or about M -F March 10, 2014 – April 11, 2014. Odds of winning depend upon the number of callers received. Decisions of WITL-FM and all judges are final in all respects. Limit one prize per household. All materials submitted become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. No more than the stated number of prizes in any prize category will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes in any prize category, as set forth in these Official Rules, to be available and/or claimed, sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes in a prize category by a random drawing among all legitimate, unawarded, eligible prize claims for that category.
- Prize and Approximate Retail Value (ARV):
Daily Prize: 1 Applebee’s Gift Card ARV: $25
Prize cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or substituted except by the sponsor because of prize unavailability. Taxes are the responsibility of the winners. Sponsors not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the contest or in the announcement of the prize. By entering this contest, each entrant agrees to be bound by these rules and consents to the use of his/her name/likeness, without additional compensation, for any and all publicity purposes carried out by the sponsors, unless prohibited by law. Winners assume all liability for any injury or damage caused or claimed to be caused, by participation in this promotion or use or redemption of any prize. WITL-FM is responsible for awarding 1 Applebee’s Gift Card to winner.
- Applebee’s, participating radio stations, their affiliates, subsidiaries, and advertising and promotion agencies are not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, unintelligible, returned or undeliverable entries, telephone calls, email, mail or for lost, interrupted or unavailable satellite, network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), website or other connections availability, accessibility or traffic congestion, miscommunications, failed computer, network, telephone, satellite or cable hardware or software or lines, or technical failure, or jumbled, scrambled, delayed or misdirected transmissions, computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties, or other errors of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic or network. Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of this contest or website, or act in violation of the Official Rules, or act in any manner to threaten or abuse or harass any person, or violate website’s terms of service, as solely determined by the sponsor, will be disqualified. Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information whether caused by website users, tampering, hacking, or by any of the programming or equipment associated with or used in this contest, and assumes no responsibility for any errors, omission, deletion, interruption or delay in operation or transmission or communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized website access. Any use of robotic, macro, automatic, programmed or like entry methods will void all such entries, and may subject that entrant to disqualification. Sponsor is not responsible for injury or damage to participants or any other person’s computer or property related to or resulting from participating in this contest. Should any portion of this contest be, in the sponsors sole opinion, compromised by virus, worms, bugs, unauthorized human intervention or other causes which, in the sole opinion of the sponsor, corrupt or impair administration, security, fairness or proper play of this contest, or submission of entries, sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the contest, and randomly select the winners from valid entries received prior to action taken, or otherwise as may be deemed fair and equitable by the sponsor. In the event of a dispute regarding entries received from multiple users having the same e-mail account, the authorized subscriber of the email account used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant, and must comply with these rules. The authorized account subscriber is the natural person who is assigned the email address by the ISP or other organization responsible for assigning the email address.
- For a list of winners, available after April 11, 2014, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Applebee’s Pick 2 Contest Winners List [STATION], c/o CRN International, Inc., P.O. Box 4353, Hamden, CT 06514, to be received by May 12, 2014.
- This promotion is sponsored by Applebee’s, 17800 Laurel Park Drive North, Suite 200C Livonia Michigan 48152.