5 Places I Think Brett Eldredge May Be Visiting In The Lansing Area
So, where do you think Brett Eldredge is going? Do you think he’s coming to mid-Michigan early to get acclimated to the Lansing area before he headlines Taste Of Country on Saturday, June 9th at Cooley Law School Stadium?
I think so! And here are my guesses on how he’ll spend some of his time:
- He’s going to the Margarita Festival at the Lansing Center on June 1st
- He wants to be first in line when the new Klavon’s opens in Mason
- He knows the traffic backups at Okemos and Jolly Road because of the road construction are bad…so he’s allowing for extra travel time
- He’s placing his order to get some of the seats from the Joe Louis Arena
- And finally, he wants to see the new kangaroo at the Potter Park Zoo!
I'm sure I'm pretty close with my guesses... ;)
**CHECK OUT THE NEW WITL APP AVAILABLE AT THE ITUNES STORE AND GOOGLE PLAY!**